MISSION AND VISION
The mission of Robins Air Force Base's (AFB's) EAB is to encourage participation of surrounding communities in the Base's environmental programs and allow community members and other stakeholders to have meaningful dialog with Robins AFB officials. Specifically, the EAB serves to promote community awareness and to obtain constructive community review, comment, and input on current and proposed actions associated with environmental programs at Robins AFB. The EAB supports the Air Force environmental mission of sustaining readiness, being a good neighbor, protecting human health and the environment for the Base and community, and making smart business decisions.
The EAB endeavors to achieve its mission by pursuing the following:
- To educate and inform the community on issues related to the installation's environmental programs.
- To act as a conduit for the exchange of information between Robins AFB, regulatory agencies, and the community.
- To base actions on the protection of human health and the environment.
The vision of the EAB is to be a world-class organization, successfully accomplishing its mission in an exemplary manner.
The EAB will achieve its vision by pursuing the following:
- To be recognized as providing outstanding support to Robins AFB.
- To ensure the full awareness and participation of the community.
- To provide the community with timely, accurate, and understandable technical information regarding environmental programs at Robins AFB.
- To maintain a diverse, conscientious, and open forum with the goal of sustaining the environment.